Although I've sent this via email, I just wanted to add my introduction to the blog. I'm still learning so hoopefully it will show up.
Hi . My name is Patti. I've been married for 6 years and have toenergetic and fun boys, Jake, 4 and Josh 2. My husband is a teacher and aofficer partime in the military. He is currently overseas in Kuwait and Lordwilling will return in late May. I been attending Grace Communitychurch for 14 years. We enjoy the ministries available to help us mature inour walk with the Lord. I look forward to studying this book andgetting to know you all better. FYI. Carolyn Mahaney taught this book in a women's conference. If you would like to supplement your study with her sermon.you can find it on www.sovereigngraceministries.org. Click on Resources, type in Carolyn Mahaney in the speaker box and the rest is a matter of downlaoding for free.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment