My husband and I have been married six years. We have two little boys, ages 20 months and nine months. We are also expecting our third child due to arrive mid-August. My husband and I were both born and raised in South Dakota, and we love being South Dakotans! After graduating from college, we served for four years with a campus ministry organization. Due to some increasing doctrinal differences, we decided to leave that particular ministry. Shortly after our resignation, we moved to CA where my husband attended seminary at TMS for one year. It was during that time that we were involved at Grace Community, which we absolutely loved, and whose teaching we sorely miss. I am currently a stay-at-home mom, while my husband works as the Athletic Director at the local Christian school. Having lead a study through this book a few years ago, and having found the information very beneficial and enriching, I jumped at the opportunity to join this discussion group. I am looking forward to our "conversations" and the opportunity to grow alongside other women of faith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment